Nepal Emergency Appeal
Over 28 people have been killed and the death toll continues to rise.
Deadly monsoon rains flood several districts in Nepal.
- 18 people have gone missing
- 12 have been injured
- 133 people have been rescued across the country.
- An estimated 4,000 houses have collapsed.
- Communication lines are heavily disturbed due to power outages.
- There are growing needs for children, senior citizens, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Initial primary needs are tent or tarpaulin, water, food and clothing.