- At least 1.9 million Palestinians are experiencing violence, conflict, denial of access to employment, and other threats. Palestinians have very limited access to basic needs such as food and water, and vulnerable households struggle daily to cope with the prolonged nature of the crisis.
- 1.6 million people in Palestine are moderately to severely food insecure. Food insecurity is higher among female-headed households and refugee households, particularly those within the refugee camps. 40,000 children are currently suffering from micronutrient deficiencies in Gaza, with their families simply unable to afford food of sufficient nutritional value.
- 1.6 million people in Palestine are food insecure, with 40% of households in Gaza and 13% of households in West bank moderately to severely food insecure.
- Families are in desperate need of shelter.
- 40,000 children are sufering from micronutrient deficiencies.
- 40% of people living in Gaza receive just 4-6 hours of water supply, every 3-5 days.
- Over 490,000 school children do not have access to a good-quality education in a safe environment.
- Over 96% of water from Gaza aquifers is unfit for human consumption forcing 90% of the population to rely on purchasing water, which could still be contaminated.
- 44% of Palestinians are currently unemployed.
Distributing food to families suffering from chronic food insecurity
Empowering Palestinian Farmers to Grow their Businesses: We are providing over 9,000 olive seedlings, which will grow into trees and provide a sustainable income for families in Palestine, reducing poverty rates, particularly among female-headed households.
Improving health diagnostic services in north Gaza: provision of an ultra-sound machine
Supporting emergency medical care by equipping an ambulance with medical items
Providing a local hospital with adequate medical facilities
Sponsoring vulnerable children and orphans to keep them in education